Thursday, February 11, 2010

Top 3

My topic is on the top three best vacation destinations. I am judging them on the amount of tourist attractions within their city and on how good the weather is in their location.

#1. California: I decided that this would be the best vacation destination because i have always wanted to go there. I have heard so much about it and how there is a variety of tourist attractions that grabbed my attention. Disney land is the most appealing to me however to walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame would be unbelievably amazing. Another tourist attraction i have always wanted to experience is watching the Los Angeles Lakers play in there home town. In my opinion the beautiful sunny California would be my favorite vacation destination.

#2. Hawaii: This would be the second best vacation destination. The thing that attracts my attention the most is the amazing scenery. There is so many different tropical flowers that i don't even know they names of all of them, however i know that they are all beautiful. The Beaches would be very relaxing to lay on all day and the green water would be very appealing to swim in. There is not to much to do in Hawaii but sight seeing and surfing that's why it is number two on my list.

#3. Mexico: This would be the third best vacation destination. This is my third choice because the scenery is not as nice as Hawaii and there is not as many thing to do as California. However everything is less expensive there so i could buy a lot of souvenirs and get my hair braided for cheap. Mexico is a big country so it would be very interesting to tour it all and see the different towns that people live. It would be dangerous because there is a lot of diseases and no clean drinking water but i would just have to be prepared and very careful what i touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment